In this lecture, we will cover the following:
– Voltage, Current, and Power.
– Circuit Schematic and Ideal Basic Circuit Elements.
– Independent and Dependent Voltage and Current Sources.
– Ohm’s Law or the Electrical Resistance.
– Kirchhoff’s Current Law (KCL) and Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law (KVL).
– Solving examples and problems containing dependent and independent sources.
Please note that in problem 1 on slide 29, the 3 Ohm resistor should be 5 Ohms.
More information provided on my website: http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~s_esma/